Decision Support Program
A Trusted Source for Information About Genetic Testing for Your Members
- Media coverage and advertising is creating interest, but a lack of expertise limits appropriate adoption
- Lack of access to trusted advisors who can guide members about genetic testing
- Unnecessary costs for inappropriate testing
- Sub-optimal clinical consequences due to inappropriately used tests and misinterpreted results.
- Web- and phone-based educational resource that helps members to make more informed decisions, identify gene-related risks, and understand when and why genetic testing is indicated
- Pre- and post-test decision support and genetic counseling educates members about available testing and results interpretation
- Family Medical History and BRCA (inherited breast cancer disease) risk tools
- Board-certified genetic counselors assist physicians and pharmacists by providing education and consultation
- Turn-key benefit available to members
- Readily available genetic testing information and evaluation help educate members about the clinical utility of genetic testing
- Web access to resources and genetic expertise
- Integration through existing member websites
To learn more, contact DNA Direct.